Life coaching is much more than counselling or therapy. We will be with you from the beginning, until you have made the changes and achieved the outcomes you desire. Your chances of success will increase dramatically as your coach will provide you with a plan and support you through all the necessary steps to achieving your goals. You will feel reassured whilst developing the additional confidence you need to push yourself further outside your current comfort zone than you ever imagined.
A positive mindset and a feeling of fulfilment can be attained by being diligent, patient and persistent. This is where your coaches motivation and experience will come in, as they help you take the action required to make the breakthroughs needed to become successful and live a happy and balanced life. Many issues can be resolved or goals achieved by, in some cases, taking just a few simple steps which you will learn during your coaching sessions. Our goal at Life Goes Forward is to support and encourage you to use our proven specialized methods, integrating them into your daily life, which will transform you from the inside out and steer you through this transition.
Life coaching sessions, which will last around one hour each, can be done by Skype, telephone, email or in a face to face session with your coach. We will normally recommend the number of coaching sessions we believe to be necessary for each individual client, but this will be assessed on a case by case basis and will very much depend on the nature of the issue you would like to overcome or goal you want to achieve.
Initially a free coaching session is available, which will be around 30 minutes long with no obligation. This will give you an opportunity to experience how we work and allow us to assess your needs and requirements. This will also be a perfect time for you to ask any questions you may have before we move forward with what should hopefully be a life changing experience for you.
Will Life Coaching benefit me?
Yes! Here are some of the reasons to consider hiring a life coach for:
- To start a new business or improve your career
- To improve health, wellbeing and fitness
- To increase confidence or self-esteem
- To improve and balance all aspects of your life
- To create the life that you dream about
- To overcome any major challenges with addictions and habitual behaviours in your life
- To help you create and achieve your goals
- To reduce the amount of stress and anxiety in life
- To get organised and learn how to manage your mind
- To improve communication skills
- To give you clear focus and plan on what you want to achieve in your life
Some advantages of Life Coaching
- You will be focused on what you want, why you want it, and how you can achieve it.
- You will be able to bridge the gap between where you are now and where you'd like to be
- You will be supported by your coach who encourages you to do more than you would normally do and optimises your true potential
- You will gain more confidence, support, self belief, knowledge, encouragement and motivation
- You will reach your goals and accomplish your dreams
- You will discover your purpose and create your future
- Life Coaching is an investment in you, and it will benefit your entire life and the people around you